Thursday, March 24, 2011

Just_Me

ll was given the name Travis in the year of 1992 on February the 16th.  I was born with a passion to sing. My instrument in particular is sort of high so people call me a tenor. Music = Life and Opera = Air.  I can't help but to breathe it all in. My Current location is Winston Salem, NC.  I go to UNCSA also known as School for the Arts.  My family resides in Greer, SC. We're small but tight. It's my mama, my daddy, and myself.  You can probably guess what my major is by now, but just in case I'll tell you anyway, vocal performance.  In my opinion the best color in the world is blue, which is why it is also my favorite.  I am 19 and loving every minute of it.  I have no idea how long my family has been in the states but I'm on a mission as of now to find out.  Living in America is a beautiful thing.  I've never grown food but I love to eat it. Here in the states we are so fortunate to have so many resources and so much freedom. And by 'we', I mean you all as well. Live everyday to the fullest and remember that education is vital to success. I'm too young to pay my own bills but too old to think as a child.  I've never been out of the states but I dreams about having an established career overseas one day.  I've never really had interactions with people that were not from the states.  This new class that I'm taking called Digital Media for the Artist is going to be exciting for me because I'll be able to have some type of interaction with people that I haven't met before that come from a different cultural background that myself. Not everything is important but everything matters.  I think that's all for now, see you soon.
~Revisit-Restore-Recreate~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment